Our Securities Litigation Attorneys Take On Complex Cases
More than money hangs in the balance in most securities litigation cases. In addition to the financial gains or losses, a party to a securities litigation case may also be concerned about:
- A professional license, such as a stockbroker’s license
- Reputation, because a bad outcome in securities litigation will likely deter future prospects for ongoing buying or selling of securities
James Dodge Russell & Stephens, P.C., in Salt Lake City, has established a name for itself in this area of the law. We represent plaintiffs and defendants in complex, sophisticated cases. Securities litigation often involves multiple parties, complex financial and legal matters. Electronic records may figure into a dispute. Our firm regularly works with computer forensic specialists as well as other experts whose input may prove critical to our clients’ securities litigation matters.
Securities litigation matters we handle have involved:
- Stock fraud
- Investment scams
- Class actions at the state and federal levels on behalf of shareholders
- Shareholder disputes
- Derivative actions
- Disputes between brokers and dealers
- FINRA investigations
- Insider trading
- Defense of companies, officers and underwriters in SEC and Utah Division of Securities investigations
- Misrepresentation of a company’s performance
- Breach of fiduciary duties
If your legal concern related to securities litigation is not listed here, please discuss it with one of our securities litigation attorneys. Our team of lawyers is prepared to handle any securities-related dispute.
Put Experience And Skill On Your Side, Regardless Of Whether You Are A Plaintiff Or Defendant
When our firm represents clients in securities litigation, our legal opponents and their clients soon realize we will take a case as far as it needs to go in pursuit of a fair outcome. Our Utah lawyers are available to review new cases and make recommendations after just one consultation. Call 801-363-6363 or send an email to schedule a consultation with an attorney at James Dodge Russell & Stephens, P.C., in Salt Lake City.